- Aug 25, 2021Reservations required on Pacific Surfliner trains traveling between San Diego and San Luis Obispo during certain summer holiday and event dates.
Amtrak Pacific Surfliner will require reservations September 3 – 7 during Labor Day Weekend for trains traveling between San Diego and San Luis Obispo.
- Aug 6, 2021Upcoming Track Closure: Capital Improvement Projects to Optimize Amtrak® Pacific Surfliner® OperationsUpcoming construction will upgrade significant portions of the rail corridor north of Goleta.
The LOSSAN Rail Corridor Agency, which manages the Amtrak® Pacific Surfliner® service, encourages passengers to plan ahead when traveling between San Luis Obispo and Goleta over the coming weeks.
- Jul 7, 2021Pacific Surfliner offers tips and resources for planning your next trip this summer and beyond.
The Los Angeles – San Diego – San Luis Obispo (LOSSAN) Rail Corridor Agency, which manages the Amtrak® Pacific Surfliner® service, encourages passengers to plan ahead when traveling by train in Southern California.
- Jun 23, 2021Partial service restoration for Pacific Surfliner trains increases options for customers traveling between San Diego and Los Angeles
The Amtrak® Pacific Surfliner® will offer expanded service for trains that travel between San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara, and San Luis Obispo counties.
- Jun 3, 2021The American Public Transportation Association recognizes the industry's finest marketing and communications campaigns, awarding the LOSSAN Agency first place honors for strategic efforts to keep the public informed during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Los Angeles – San Diego – San Luis Obispo (LOSSAN) Rail Corridor Agency (Agency), which oversees the Amtrak® Pacific Surfliner® service, has been awarded two first-place honors for the 2021 Annual AdWheel Awards.