- Sep 17, 2020Digital tools and resources are available to help educate the public on how to remain safe around the railroad tracks
In recognition of September Rail Safety Month and U.S. Rail Safety Week, Amtrak Pacific Surfliner is elevating digital educational resources and tools that can help individuals stay safe around railroad tracks.
- Aug 25, 2020Enhanced protocols to maintain a safe environment for passengers and crews include installation of hand sanitizing stations and antibacterial wipe dispensers onboard all Pacific Surfliner trains
Amtrak Pacific Surfliner adds sanitizing stations onboard all trains to keep Southern California moving safely and maintain a safe environment for passengers
- Jun 11, 2020The LOSSAN Agency in partnership with GOAL Productions was honored for a social media video campaign promoting train travel and tourism in Southern California
The LOSSAN Agency in partnership with GOAL Productions earns a Silver Telly Award for Pacific Surfliner “Hug the Coast” social media video campaign promoting train travel and tourism in Southern California.
- May 28, 2020Pacific Surfliner Train Service Will Be Partially Restored Along 100 Miles of the Rail Corridor Starting June 1Pacific Surfliner trains and Amtrak Thruway buses continue to operate as essential services along the 351-mile Los Angeles - San Diego - San Luis Obispo Rail Corridor
Beginning June 1, Amtrak Pacific Surfliner train service will be partially restored to San Luis Obispo.
- May 13, 2020Amtrak Pacific Surfliner Donates 50,000 Snack Packs to Los Angeles Communities Affected by COVID-19 PandemicDonations to local food banks and homeless shelters help feed those in need as the Pacific Surfliner continues to operate as an essential service
Amtrak Pacific Surfliner Donates 50,000 Snack Packs to Los Angeles Communities Affected by COVID-19 Pandemic